We invite you inside for award-winning gastronomy Monday-Wednesday 17:30-20:30 and Thursday-Saturday 17:30-21.00.
At Restaurant Bühlmann, you can enjoy three different gastronomic experiences: , and . Our talented chef, Christian Nurup and the rest of his team will take you on a gastronomic journey that you’ll never forget.
We consider what food is in season, and we hand-pick the best ingredients to create unforgettable sensory experiences. We grow and harvest seasonal vegetables, fruits and berries in our own kitchen garden and greenhouse, just as we carefully select other ingredients from both local suppliers and the best international wholesalers.
Bühlmann’s Récit takes you on a journey of classic and simple dishes, starting with the sea, going up through the fields, into the woods and finally ending up at home in the manor house in our cosy living room. We present the nuances of the season, the freshness, the concentrated flavours – in short, everything we like best from what is growing outside, right now.
Look forward to 10 gourmet courses from Restaurant Bühlmann, which you’ll never forget. We take you on a fantastic journey of quality ingredients and adventurous flavour combinations.
- Gillardeau oysters with sesame, summer cucumber and elderflower
- Crispy pie with hamachi and spicy sesame
- Pineapple in the summer flora from our garden
- Scallops with hip rose, wild watercress, and Baerii Caviar
- Hamachi from Hanstholm marinated in soya with yuzu/koshō, ponzu and ikura
- West Coast Cod Served with summer greens and yuzu beurre blanc and Black Label Caviar
- Poussin thighs and fermented mushrooms
- Grilled poussin with caramelized onions, baby salads and creamy sherry sauce
- A tribute to ”Fru Jensen”
- Danish raspberries with roses, yoghurt, and Szechuan pepper
- Our own honey with lavender and yoghurt
Look forward to 6 gourmet courses from Restaurant Bühlmann – the experience is unforgettable. We take you on a fantastic journey of quality ingredients and adventurous flavour combinations.
Bühlmann’s Gastronomy must be ordered for the entire table and no later than 5 pm on the day, and can be booked Monday-Saturday.
wine or non-alcohol drinks
Matched to the dishes
When you order a gastronomic experience at Restaurant Bühlmann, you will be able to buy selected wines and non-alcoholic drinks – both of which have been carefully matched to the different dishes in the gastronomic experience. The non-alcoholic menu includes iced tea and juices from our very own homemade recipe.
If you have any questions about our wines or non-alcohol drinks, you are welcome to contact our Restaurant Manager by email: email@example.com.