Restaurant Bühlmann is award-winning gourmet and à la carte served in beautiful surroundings at our manor house in the center of Aalborg.
Welcome to Restaurant Bühlmann.
"Bo & Spis" 2021
Restaurant Bühlmann has received many forks, stars, nominations and nice words along the way. Some of the latest reviews are the selection as “Living & Eating of the Year” by the Danish Dining Guide and 6/6 stars from Berlingske.
- Berlingske 2022, 6/6 stars
- Danish Food Reviewers 2022, nominated for “Dish of the Year”
- Danish Food Reviewers 2022, nominated for “Serving of the Year”
- Nordjyske 2022, 6/6 forks
- Jyllandsposten 2021, 6/6 stars from Niels Lillelund
- Den Danske Spiseguide 2021, reception of “Årets Bo & Spis”
- The Danish Dining Guide 2021, rating: EUROPA EXCLUSIVE ELITE. Very few restaurants are located here. The criterion is that the selected restaurants are directly comparable in quality / workmanship / service as on European *** Michelin.
- Nordjyske 2018, 6/6 forks
- Chef of the Year 2017, 3rd place
- White Guide Nordic 2016/2017, recommendation
- The Danish Dining Guide 2016, rating: 3 stars
- The Danish Dining Guide 2016, nominated for “Breakthrough of the Year”
- Nordjyske 2015, 5/6 forks
RÉCIT & gastro
Look forward to an unforgettable sensory experience with Chef Christian Nurup and the rest of the creative team behind Bühlmann’s gastronomy.
À la carte
In our newly renovated restaurant you can enjoy delicious à la carte dishes composed of the best ingredients of the season, our Swiss roots and the manor house’s exciting history.
At Restaurant Bühlmann we offer delicious lunch dishes that can either be enjoyed in our newly renovated restaurant or on our covered terrace with warmer.
chef christian nurup
The head of Restaurant Bühlmann is Chef Christian Nurup. He combines his experience of classic French cuisine and Asian-inspired gastronomy with an uncompromising passion for quality ingredients, the manor house’s history and Swiss roots. You can look forward to seasonal gastronomy based on the best ingredients hand-picked by Christian himself from both his own kitchen garden, local suppliers and some of the world’s best wholesalers.
Christian has previous experience as deputy manager at e.g. Danish Michellin restaurants such as Søllerød Kro, Restaurant Kul and one of North Jutland’s most respected gourmet restaurants. Experience Christian’s creative interpretations of the best from sea to manor house in classic à la carte dishes or our award-winning gastronomic menus.
4 kinds of luxury caviar
Try Restaurant Bühlmann’s popular caviar tasting, where we present four different types of exclusive caviar from Rossini Caviar. For this we serve chives, sour cream and crispy.
We like to hold the caviar tasting in one of our cozy nooks – for example down in our old and cozy wine cellar, which is located on the hotel’s lower floor.
Gourmet foods in your own setting
With our Private Dining concept, you have the opportunity to experience award-winning gourmet from Restaurant Bühlmann in an intimate setting.
Our skilled chefs deliver and present the gastronomic sensory experience in your home with presence and the dining experience in focus. We offer Bühlmanns Récit or one of our gastronomy menus as private dining.
Contact us on either phone: +45 9818 3233 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about private dining.
We experience great bustle at Restaurant Bühlmann,
and we therefore recommend that you book a table before arrival.