à la carte
Monday-Wednesday 17.30-20.30 and Thursday-Saturday 17.30-21.00
snacks & bar snacks
- Baked west coast fish served with browned butter, cauliflower and vadouvan 240,-
- Roasted chicken from Rokkedahl Served with caramelized onion, new small salad & creamy sherry sauce 250,-
- Danish gastro veal served with green asparagus, ramsons from the garden and smoked beef marrow 350,-
- White asparagus served with rømø shrimp, mousseline sauce and herbs 240,-
- Xoco gourmet 70% chocolate with piedmont hazelnuts and fresh ice cream on yoghurt 120,-
- Danish strawberries served with elderflower, vanilla and white chocolate 125,-
- Selection of Arla Unika cheeses served with rosehip chutney and butter toasted rye bread 125,-
- Selection of Scheelsminde’s sweets for coffee 95,-
WINES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
At Scheelsminde, we have our very own wine cellar, which is looked after by our Restaurant Manager and Sommelier. They buy wines from all over the world so we can represent a small selection from many of the wine producing countries.
Scheelsminde’s old wine cellar is very dear to our hearts – we are especially pleased with our selection of red Burgundy and Bordeaux wines as well as our unique collection of DRC wines.
The wine list is constantly updated so that wines from every country are represented for every taste classic and modern. We hope you enjoy the journey through our wine menu. If you have questions about the wine list, you are of course welcome to send an email to our Restaurant Manager Nadia Bach at email@example.com