Start looking forward to it now! The stay begins with salty snacks and exclusive chocolates in the room. The chocolate is filled with coffee cream from the Bühlmann Family’s own coffee farm in Guatemala.
Once you have enjoyed the treats, why not spend the afternoon exploring our beautiful natural surroundings? You can also head to Aalborg city centre, where there is both the opportunity to experience historic buildings and cosy pedestrian streets filled with exciting shops and green areas.
When you return to our manor in the evening, you will be treated to a gastronomic experience consisting of 3 tasters and 3 dishes. Before you leave the next day, you’ll enjoy our delicious breakfast buffet which includes homemade, organic and local ingredients.
arrival & price
The stay includes
- Salted snacks and chocolate
- Bühlmanns Gastronomy 6 (3 tasters and 3 dishes)
- Accommodation in a romantic double room
- Delicious breakfast buffet before departure
- Stay per person in a shared double room: DKK1,195,-
- Wine list or non-alcoholic drinks (3 glasses) per person: DKK 345,-
- Single room supplement DKK 300,- per night.
Arrival from Monday to Saturday.